Monday, September 15, 2008

Does Happiness Give a Reason for Being Virtuous?

Hi all! I just created this Blog out of pure frustration to the slanted, biased rhetoric that seems to consume us more & more in our topsy turvy world today. It is often too difficult to wade through the heavy tides of lies. …And of course, it helps that my wife is probably getting tired of hearing me complain about this and that! :)

…So, serving a duel purpose, in an effort to allow me to vent and to try and help provide as much common sense to the discussion, attempting to evoke that old spirit of sitting around a table (albeit in this case, a web-table), having a decent & civil conversation while discussing politics, I present to you my Blog!

…Wow… I never thought I would actually provide content to a blog, let alone, my own. ...But, with too much at stake and with too much hanging in the balance, I can no longer afford to just sit around and complain all day! :)


I am just … a reasonable being, with a reason for being… :)

Consider this... doing my part! ...Well, at least part of my part anyway... Because... We can no longer afford to lose...

No comments: